Rules and Regulations of the #RetoMoringa2017
III Edition of the Moringa Challenge
1. Dates: From 24th October, 2017, to 8th January, 2018.
2. Participation: Open to all who want to show how Moringa can be incorporated into our daily habits. From any country.
3. Recipe Specifications:
- Necessary ingredient: Moringa oleifera, in leaf or powder form.
- The recipe may be any type of dish from an entree to a main course or dessert.
- The recipe can be sent:
• Written including the name of the recipe and description of the ingredients and the steps followed, together with at least one photograph of the final dish and any others, if so wished, showing the stages of the preparation.
• A short video may be presented if this method is easier.
- The recipe must not be reproduced from any other recipe published in any other media.
- The same contestant can send up to three recipes.
- The text may be presented in Spanish or English.
- All participants will be offered a 10% discount in purchases made on the website https://yguamoringa.com/en/shop/. Free delivery.
- The best recipes will be included in the Moringa Recipes II, widely distributed nationally and internationally.
5. Publication: The winning Recipe and its creator will be published on January 19th, during the course of the FITUR 2018 Fair. The winner will be informed in social networks and directly.
6. Selection of the winning recipe: By a jury comprising Rafael Ansón, President of the Ibero-American Academy of Gastronomy; Alejandra Feldman, Food journalist; María Marte, Allard Club Chef; Elisa Escorihuela, Nutritionist; and Teresa Valero, Director of Information and Scientific Dissemination at the Spanish Foundation for Nutrition. This jury will choose the recipe which is most representative of the daily use of the Moringa in the kitchen, the dish´s nutritional contribution, its taste and originality of presentation, the combination of ingredients and the choice of name.
7. Destination: Send your written recipe to firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp to +34 608 95 06 41. You can also present your recipe on Facebook, Twitter, Google +, or Instagram using the hashtag #RetoMoringa2017. The contact details of the recipe´s creator must be included: full name, contact email and telephone number.
8. By submitting the recipe, Moringa Yguá Guaraní is given express authorization for its complete dissemination and publication on the website www.yguamoringa.com and its social networks, as well as by whatever means selected for its dissemination. Submitting the recipe implies acceptance of all terms and conditions and Yguá´s Data Protection Policy.
9. #RetoMoringa invites you to get to know this green natural treasure.