Discover what Moringa can do for You
- Dates: from October 1st 2019 to 20th December 2019.
- Participation. Open to all ages, and persons from any country in the world.
- Recipe Specifications:
- Moringa oleifera in leaf form or powder must be an ingredient in each recipe.
- It may be used as a first course, main dish, a dessert or a drink.
- You can send up to 3 recipes.
- The text (or audio) can be presented in Spanish or English.
- Specify how many people the recipe is for with the ingredients selected, the steps followed and the difficulty of the dish (Low, Normal. Low). The recipe can be sent:
- In writing with the name of the recipe, description of the ingredients and the steps followed, including at least one photograph and, if you wish, others of the process.
- If you prefer to record a short video, please send it.
- The best recipes will be included in the widely distributed IV Moringa Recipe Book 2020.
5. Publication of the Winner: In January, the winning recipe will be published in the course of the FITUR 2020 Fair. The winner will be notified and we will inform in our social networks.
6. The Jury selecting the winning recipe comprises María Marte, chef with 2 Michelin stars and author of “Soñar, Luchar, Cocinar“; Alejandra Feldman, Food journalist and blogger; and Elisa Escorihuela, Nutritionist and founder of Nutt.
7. Criteria. The winning recipe will be chosen for its representation of Moringa´s daily use in the kitchen, the dish´s nutritional intake, originality in presentation, the combination of ingredients and the name given to the recipe.
8. Send your recipe in writing:
- By email to email@example.com
- By Whatsapp to (+34) 608 95 06 41.
- You can also post your recipe in Facebook, Twitter, Google + or Instagram using the hashtag #RetoMoringa2019..
- Include the contact details of the author of the recipe: full name, contact email and telephone number.
9. By submitting the recipe, you are authorising Moringa Yguá Guaraní for its complete dissemination and publication in www.yguamoringa.com and our social networks. Submitting the recipe implies acceptance of all terms and conditions and Yguá´s Data Protection Policy.